SVCA 21 週年主日聚會信息
SVCA 21st Anniversary Sunday sermon
Title: “Grace upon Grace, Strength upon Strength”
Verses: 2 Corinthians 12:9; 1 Corinthians 2:9, Romans 8:32, Ephesians 1:8-9a
Memorization verse: You crown the year with Your goodness and Your paths drip with abundance (Psalm 65:11).
A) 20th Anniversary’s reflection: “The Unchanged Heavenly Calling and a Path of Abundance”
c) 是 神用諸般智慧、聰明所充充足足賜與我們的
· 這恩典是 神用諸般智慧聰明，充充足足賞給我們的； 9 都是照祂自己所預定的美意…(弗1:8-9a)
B) The grace and strength that He give always surpass what we ask for, what we can imagine, and what we have experienced.
a) They are always sufficient
· And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. ”Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Cor 12:9)
b) They surpass what we ask for and what we can imagine.
· But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man. The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)
· He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:32)
c) God made them to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence.
· which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, … according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, (Ephesians 1:8-9a)
a) 教會肩負著見証的使命－ 要成為耶穌基督「道成肉身的見證人」
b) 教會是走天路的教會－ 要在 神所命定的旨意和應許中不住地往前
C) His grace and strength is given to us for the work we were entrusted with and for walking the heavenly path.
a) The church shoulders the commission of testimony - to become the testimony of Jesus Christ - the “Word becoming flesh”
b) The church needs to walk the heavenly path - to march forward in God’scommanded will and promises.
c) The church needs to become a blessing to all people - not only to “receive blessings”, but more so “become a blessing.”
D) Looking forward
詩歌: H187 “驚人恩典”; H17 “我們不會疲倦”; SH145 “耶和華所定的日子”; SH272 “萬王之王萬主之主”; 其他 “耶穌, 願袮為王”; SH 271 “向再來之王”; 其他“謝千萬聲”
Hymnary: H187 “Amazing Grace”; H17 “We Are Never, Never Weary”; SH145 “This is the Day”; SH272 “King of Kings and Lord of Lords”; Other “Jesus, We Enthrone You”; SH 271 “Lift Up Your Heads”; Other “Praise the Lord”