H97 居榮美之地 DWELLING IN BEULAH LAND

(一)

前在埃及為罪奴僕,不知何為自由;

Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling,

良心常有罪的重負,無處得拯救。

Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand,

如今屬地事物纏累對我再無關係,

Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling,

無何能使我離榮美之地。

None of these shall move me from Beulah Land.

 

(二)

前在埃及充滿可畏風暴、疑惑打擊;

Far below the storm of doubt upon the world is beating,

仇敵權勢何其難擋,我軟弱無力。

Sons of men in battle long the enemy withstand;

在神話語堡壘居住,我得平安護庇-

Safe am I within the castle of God's word retreating,

敵蹤消失,在此榮美之地。

 

(三)

來罷!可畏風暴吹襲,我再無所懼;

Let the stormy breezes blow, their cry cannot alarm me,

在神能手蔭蔽之下,我安享護衛。

I am safely sheltered here, protected by God's hand;

在此日光經常照耀,再無禍害臨及-

Here the sun is always shining,

here there's naught can harm me,

平安永久,在此榮美之地。

I am safe forever in Beulah Land.

 

(四)

我今四顧神聖作為,默念何等甘甜;

Viewing here the works of God, I sink in contemplation,

我見道路都經計劃,因聞祂恩言;

Hearing now His blessed voice, I see the way is planned;

在此我獲完全救恩,因得居聖靈裏,

Dwelling in the Spirit, here I learn of full salvation,

歡樂永久,在此榮美之地。

Gladly will I tarry in Beulah Land

(副)

今我登巍巍高山,在光天化日之中;

I'm living on the mountain, underneath a cloudless sky,

今我飲滾滾活泉,長年湧流無終;

I'm drinking at the fountain that never shall run dry;

今我得豐富,地滿乳蜜,路滴脂油,

O yes, I'm feasting on the manna from a bountiful supply,

恩重重-樂哉!今我居榮美之地。

For I am dwelling in Beulah Land.

 

 

H76 主,我寶貴的行徑
LORD, WE TREASURE WITH AFFECTION

(一)

主,我寶貴祢的行徑,

Lord, we treasure with affection

如何在此受苦害;

All Thy path of sorrow here,

那些最終悲痛情形,

And those closing scenes of anguish

使我更覺祢可愛。

To our hearts Thy-self endear.

 

(二)

主,祢當時艱難何大,

Deep Thy sorrow then, Lord Jesus,

大到無人會究推;

Deeper far than thought can reach;

無道摧殘,無理蹧蹋,

Grief intense and suff’rings holy,

痛苦有誰能微窺!

Far beyond all tongues to teach.

 

(三)

可愛的主,當祢救贖,

None could follow there, blest Savior,

沒有一人能跟隨;

When redemption’s work was done;

因為許多定罪囚奴,

For those suff’rings, deep, unfathomed,

需要祢獨受鞭錘。

Were, Lord Jesus, Thine alone!

 

(四)

那時祢量罪的距離-

Thou didst measure then sin’s distance,

忿怒、咒詛和悲哀,

Darkness, wrath and curse were Thine;

為人所賣,為神所棄;

Man-betrayed, by God forsaken;

我們纔識祢可愛。

Thus we learn Thy love divine!

 

(副)

讚美救主!讚美救主!

Praise Thee, Savior! Praise Thee, Savior!

讚美主為罪人死;

Praise Thee, Lord, for sinners slain!

榮耀救主!榮耀救主!

Give Thee glory! Give Thee glory!

榮耀,榮耀,主為死人活。

Give Thee glory for the life we gain!

 

H230 主阿! 我深愛祢

(一)

主阿!我深愛祢,

甚願我永屬祢;

願祢居我靈裏,

永不分離。

 

(二)

在天,我還有誰?

在地,亦無所愛!

惟願掬我衷情,

傾於主宰。

 

(三)

金銀雖有千萬,

聲譽可偏塵寰;

一旦若失了祢,

我心何安?

 

(四)

除祢,別無所求,

惟祢,能解我憂;

世人都難久靠,

祢愛無休。

 

(副)

主阿!我深愛祢,

我是永遠屬祢;

因祢已先愛我,

為我捨己。